The Iceworld Figure Skating Club continually strives to assist our skaters in their development. The following subsidy is available to assist skaters competing at International competition.
To provide financial assistance for skaters competing in international competitions.
The Iceworld Figure Skating Club (IFSC) will provide a subsidy for skaters travelling overseas to compete in international competitions.
Please refer to the Club Overseas Subsidy Policy and ensure your eligibility card is complete and met.
ISA Nominated Skaters
1. Only available to Ice Skating Australia (ISA) nominated skaters to an approved international competition.
2. The subsidy amount is $500.
Non ISA Nominated Skaters
The Iceworld Figure Skating Club supports and encourages club skaters to gain experience by attendinginternational competitions.
Available to skaters NOT nominated by the ISA who wish to compete in an international competition.
1. The skater must compete in an ISA approved international competition.
2. The skater must have ISA approval to compete in the international competition.
3. Skaters can claim the following subsidies:
• Junior & Senior Levels $300
• Primary, Intermediate & Novice Levels $200
• Preliminary, Elimentary & Pre-Primary Levels $100
Conditions: Please click to download a copy of the policy and terms and conditions.
NB** Apply in writing to the club and include the skaters’ name and the name and date of the international competition. (email to email@example.com.
You will also need to COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW.
The subsidy can be paid no earlier than 3 months prior to the international competition and no later than one month after the international competition.
The subsidy can only be claimed twice per IFSC membership year. If the skater does not compete in the nominated international competition, the subsidy must be paid back to the club.
NB* Once approved, payment will be made via direct deposit. Please complete the form below.
Subsidy Claim Form